Big Fang Entertainment Community
Hey there,

This is the BF Entertainment Community, this is for people who like music, movies, games, internet and other web-based activities. Join today and have a Blast! Register now and get huge offers.
------------------------------------------------------
Rated PG
------------------------------------------------------
Forum Management,
~Raden

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guitar Players and Other Music Instrument Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Koaler

Well this is some kind of Thread to help each other out, learning how to play an Instrument.I know that at some point it's really hard to learn an Instrument, and can be really frustrating if you don't get help

View user profile

Izaya

Super Moderator
Have to agree, I taught myself how to play the piano when I was like 6. I went to get lessons when I was 9, after I knew how to do the basic's, it sucked when she told me to start all over so I stopped the lessons. ;_; Teaching myself guitar now. If you have some tutorials I could look at, or tabs. Link me them.

View user profile

Raden

[______________]
[______________]
Learning the guitar here too.
Tutorials needed?
Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guitar+for+newbies&aq=0&oq=guitar+for+n

View user profile http://blogdarulislam.wordpress.com

Koaler

Izaya wrote:Have to agree, I taught myself how to play the piano when I was like 6. I went to get lessons when I was 9, after I knew how to do the basic's, it sucked when she told me to start all over so I stopped the lessons. ;_; Teaching myself guitar now. If you have some tutorials I could look at, or tabs. Link me them.
What kind of guitar music do you like im into Metal/death metal you should totally try the program guitar pro 5/6 and download the tabs for each of your songs on this site ;D

www(DOT)ultimateguitar(DOT)com

also there are some nice tabs and tutorial videos

playing now for quite a time e-guitar and love it

View user profile

Izaya

Super Moderator
Koaler wrote:
Izaya wrote:Have to agree, I taught myself how to play the piano when I was like 6. I went to get lessons when I was 9, after I knew how to do the basic's, it sucked when she told me to start all over so I stopped the lessons. ;_; Teaching myself guitar now. If you have some tutorials I could look at, or tabs. Link me them.
What kind of guitar music do you like im into Metal/death metal you should totally try the program guitar pro 5/6 and download the tabs for each of your songs on this site ;D

www(DOT)ultimateguitar(DOT)com

also there are some nice tabs and tutorial videos

playing now for quite a time e-guitar and love it

Hmm, it doesn't matter to me what kind of music I play, I mostly do it so I can look cool while doing it, whether it's metal/death metal, country, rock, all the same too me. But, from what I know metal/death metal is one of the harder to play(also electric if I'm not mistaken), than goes rock and than finally the easiest would be country.

And, I'm taking a look at ultimateguitar.com now.

View user profile

Koaler

If you want to play country songs like a boss or write some like a boss you should practice chicken picking if you're into metal you should practice your picking speed/rhytm

View user profile

Izaya

Super Moderator
Yea, I started trying chicken picking a while back, I just get lazy from time to time.. I can't really stick with anything nowadays, I always get really busy with something else and go off doing it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum